Our Christmas lunches are back for 2018!
Our much-loved, four-course Christmas lunches are back and will be available in our cafe every weekday throughout December – from Monday 3 until Friday 21 December.
Our lovely lunches mean you can celebrate Christmas in style while still supporting people with mental health problems in our community. Lunches are are £16.50 per person and will be served at 12pm – they also include a complimentary glass of wine!
- Homemade seasonal soup with homemade bread and butter
- Classic prawn cocktail
- Roast turkey with sausage and bacon wraps, sage and onion stuffing and cranberry sauce
- Salmon Florentine (salmon fillet with spinach and a rich cheese sauce)
- Parsnip, cranberry and chestnut loaf served with a vegetarian jus
(All main courses are served with roast potatoes and fresh seasonal vegetables)
- Christmas pudding served with brandy sauce or custard
- Forest fruits Pavlova served with cream
Tea, coffee and mints
(Allergen information for each dish is available on request)