Make a donation
The Cellar Trust is a registered charity and each year we have to raise around £250,000 to ensure that our life-changing work with people experiencing mental health problems can continue.
We want to help more people to build a brighter future and fulfil their potential, and you can help by making a donation.
Donate and Gift Aid
To make a one-off or a regular donation to us through MyDonate, click here. MyDonate allows you to add gift aid to your donation, increasing it’s value by 25% at no extra cost to you.
Other ways to donate
- In person at our charity shop or cafe
- By posting a cheque made payable to The Cellar Trust to the address below
- Through Give as you Live – Support us everytime you shop online at no cost to you! Just go to www.giveasyoulive.com, enter your name and email to sign up, and select The Cellar Trust as your chosen cause. You then access your sellers through the Give as you Live website and each time you make a purchase we receive a donation.
- Through JustTextGiving – Text CELT11 followed by a space and the amount you wish to donate, to 70070 (eg CELT11 £10)
- Did you know you can also support us by donating between 10-100% of the sale price of items you sell on eBay, find out more here.
- Through PayPal
Other ways to help
- Come to The Cellar Trust Cafe and enjoy our selection of our delicious, freshly cooked meals, fabulous desserts, cakes, snacks and drinks.
- Visit our charity shop which has a fantastic range of quality clothing, household items, books, DVDs and much more; or donate goods which we can sell in the shop.
- Take a look at our high quality woodwork products produced in our Woodwork skill shop. We sell handcrafted garden furniture, planters, nesting boxes and even hedgehog houses.