We are very proud to announce that The Cellar Project has been awarded PQASSO Level 1 Accreditation! PQASSO is the leading quality standard developed for the third sector, by the sector. Quality standards are a set of specific, concise statements and associated measures. They set out aspirational, but achievable, markers of high-quality. PQASSO has a straightforward, user-friendly approach to strengthen all areas of an organisation. Used systematically, it will help to run an organisation more effectively and efficiently. PQASSO also offers an external accreditation: the PQASSO Quality Mark.
Research has shown that organisations using PQASSO can gain the following benefits:
- more effective and more efficient organisational systems and procedures
- better quality of services for users
- better communication among staff, trustees and volunteers
- increased motivation for staff, trustees and volunteers
- greater credibility and legitimacy with funders
- more creative thinking, enabling new perspectives and ways of working
- organisational learning
- continuous improvement over time.
We will now be focusing our efforts on achieving PQASSO Level 2 accreditation in the near future!
If you would like to find out more about the PQASSO quality standard please click here