Putting up bat boxes are ideal way to help bats roost or hibernate. These nocturnal creatures eat the bugs that wreak havoc on your garden so putting up a bat box is a great way to keep your garden looking great whilst also helping out the environment.
These slim-line traditional bat boxes are handmade and feature an access opening at the base and an access ladder. Inside, grooves in the wood provide a rough surface to help the bats grip easily. The box is specially designed for easy mounting to a tree fence or wall and comes with pre-drilled, countersunk holes.
- Durable and sturdy construction
- Made with external grade plywood
- Timber sourced from sustainable sources
- Available in a variety of colours
- Corrosion resistant screws
- Mountable (Screws for mounting not included)
- Delivered fully assembled
- Handmade in Shipley, Yorkshire
This product is available in 9 different finishes; see the product photo gallery for colour swatches.
The six vintage colours from the Barrettine Country Cottage Shades range give a colourful opaque matt finish. The three shades of Barrettine Premier Wood Preservative offer a more natural wood-stain finish. All our finishes are:
- Harmless to plants and animals
- Water repellent
- Fade resistant