Friends of The Cellar Trust
“Thank you for all the support you’ve given me. It has literally transformed my life. Before I got help from The Cellar Trust I was isolated and lost. I’ve really blossomed and I’m putting 100% into making something of my life. It’s amazing what The Cellar Trust can do for people. Thank you so much.”
Become a Friend of The Cellar Trust
Becoming a Friend of The Cellar Trust is a really simple way of making a difference. By making a regular donation you’ll be helping make sure that we can be there for people facing serious mental health challenges, giving them the chance of a better life. Give someone the gift of hope when they need it most, join us.
You can make a one-off donation annually, or donate on a monthly basis.
Our Friends’ Benefits
As a Friend you will;
- Know you’re helping someone facing mental health challenges to build a brighter future
- Receive an invitation to our annual Friends’ Reception
- Get a free tea/coffee and cake voucher as a thank you for signing up
- Receive our quarterly Friends’ e-newsletter
- Be invited to other special events held through the year
Don’t forget the Gift Aid
If you are a UK tax payer please remember to Gift Aid your donation. If you do, every £1 you donate is worth £1.25 to us.
And remember, tick to receive updates
So we can keep in touch by sending you our Friends’ e-newsletter, an invite to the annual Friends’ Reception, and not forgetting your tea/coffee and cake voucher!
Find out about other ways to donate here.