Terms and conditions
This website is owned and operated by The Cellar Trust. References to “we”, “us”, “you” or “our” in these Terms and Conditions are references to The Cellar Trust, a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales, registered company number: 2304802; and a charity registered in England and Wales, registered charity number: 701982.
The Cellar Trust endeavours to ensure the content of this website is accurate and up to date but does not accept any liability for error or omission. The Cellar Trust accepts no liability for reliance upon any information contained in the website. All website users should take specialist legal advice on the specific facts of their individual cases. Please do not hesitate to contact us for such advice.
1.1 The materials contained on this site including but not limited to words, code and graphics, are our own property or are licensed to us and may not be copied or reproduced in part or whole by any means without our express written permission.
2. Use of this website
2.1 The following acts are prohibited in respect of this website and any of the content featured on it:
- Any rental leasing or lending of any material obtained or derived from the website;
- Altering, transforming or building upon any content contained in this website;
- All copyrights and trade mark notices, marks, disclaimers and other such elements must be preserved and upheld at all times.
2.2 You cannot use this website:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to send spam;
- to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us, our companies or our customers or suppliers;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionally large burden on us or our suppliers’ communications and technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
2.3 If you access or use any part of this website you agree to these conditions. If you do not wish to agree to these conditions, do not access or use this website.
3. Links to third party sites
3.1 This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The operation of these websites is outside The Cellar Trust’s control and you proceed at your own risk. We do not endorse or sponsor, and are not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
4. Data protection
5.1 If any part of these terms and conditions are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part.
5.2 These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and all disputes will be submitted to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.