What we do
We help people with mental health challenges. We give people hope, and we help them build brighter futures. 1 in 4 of us will face a mental health problem in any given year, so whether it’s you or someone you know, we are here to help. Our services are available to people who live in Bradford, Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven.
Our mental health services:
- Pathways to Employment – for people over 18, who are out of work with moderate to severe, and/or enduring mental health problems who want to work towards a specific goal such as education, training, voluntary or paid work.
- Workplace Wellbeing – free, specialist support group for people managing their mental health at work.
- Work retention – for people over 18, who are in work but on sick leave who need support to return to work.
- Crisis support – for people over 18, who are in severe mental distress or crisis. Open 365 days a year from 10am – 6pm.
- Telehealth – for guided self-help telephone appointments, you can register online at www.bmywellbeingcollege.nhs.uk or give the enrolment team a call on 0300 555 5551.