Peer Support Training
Peer Support is a non-clinical, mutual type of support in which emotional experiences may be shared reciprocally. It is now heavily featured within NHS mental health policy as research studies show it to have a proven positive mental health impact for individuals involved in delivering and receiving this type of work.
We provide Level 3 Accredited Peer Support Training to the following people:
- Organisations who currently deliver Peer Support, to give the peace of mind of professional certification for their team
- Companies who wish to improve wellbeing and empower their workforce to encourage support between colleagues
- Volunteers who want to ensure they can deliver vital support both confidently and safely
- Individuals who are passionate about learning these transferrable support skills to use in their workplace or personal life
Our two-day course can currently be carried out remotely over Zoom, or in a venue of your choice (Covid-19 restrictions permitting). Included in this course:
- Level 3 Certification
- Peer Support – a definition
- Professional Boundaries
- Active Listening Techniques
- Importance of Validation
- Equality & Diversity
- Sharing Lived Experience
- Self-care/Wellbeing Plans
100% satisfaction from all learners!
All attendees have deemed this training ‘Excellent’ or ‘Good’.