In our Retail Skill Shop you can help to run The Cellar Trust Charity Shop to develop the essential skills needed to work in the retail industry. You will have the opportunity to develop a range of useful and transferable skills including customer service, team work and communications. Many people also move on to achieve an NVQ in Retail which we deliver in partnership with Shipley College.
Interesting in joining the retail skill shop?
- Learn the skills needed and develop your experience in a customer focused retail environment
- Learn how to prepare stock to display on the shop floor
- Gain self-confidence and develop your organisational skills.
- Learn essential retail industry skills in a friendly environment.
- Learn to work as part of a team.
- Adapt and take on new tasks as and when you are ready.