The Cellar Trust Cafe doorstep Text & Collect service
The Cellar Trust Café has supported many clients on their journey to recovery. The new lockdown measures mean we can’t open as normal, but we’re very excited to introduce our doorstep text & collect service.
Please take a look at our home-made to home-bake menu. We are also offering a range of sandwiches and paninis. If you’d like to order simply text your order and preferred collection time to 07943516261.
Orders can be collected anytime between 10.00am and 2.00pm Monday to Friday. You can park right outside and we’ll have everything waiting for you to (safely) collect.
Please note our text service is manned from 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday only.
Home-made to home-bake, feast for four
Choose any main dish and dessert £18
Chicken and Leek Pie
Tender chicken pieces, sautéed with leeks, in a creamy sage sauce, encased in a rich shortcrust pastry. Served with creamy mash and seasonal vegetables.
Pork and Cider Casserole with Cobbler Top
Tender pork pieces cooked in a creamy cider, mustard and sage sauce, with mushrooms, bacon and shallots, topped off with mini herb scones. Served with creamy mash and seasonal vegetables.
Spicy Bean Enchiladas (Vegan)
Mixed beans in a spiced chilli sauce wrapped in a soft tortilla wrap and topped with tomatoes and a vegan cheese sauce. Served with spicy wholegrain rice.
Steak and Ale Pie
Tender cuts of beef cooked with stout beer, onions and thyme to create a thick gravy, encased in a rich shortcrust pastry. Served with creamy mash and seasonal vegetables.
Quorn Lasagne (Vegetarian)
Quorn mince in a rich tomato sauce layered with lasagne and topped with a creamy cheese sauce. Served with a tomato and garlic flatbread.
Sticky Toffee Pudding
A rich date sponge topped with a homemade toffee sauce. Served with custard.
Apple and Berry Crumble
Apples, blackberries, strawberries, red and black currants topped with a buttery crumble. Served with custard.
Freshly made sandwiches, on thick sliced white or grained bread, served with hand-cut chips and dressed, mixed leaves £4.75
- Prime cut ham with mature cheddar cheese, topped with Mediterranean tomato chutney.
- Wensleydale cheese topped with caramelised onion chutney (V).
- Rocket and tuna (dolphin-friendly) topped with freshly cut red onion.
- Chicken club topped with bacon, slices of fresh tomato, mayo and leaves.
- Hummus topped with oven-roasted Mediterranean vegetables (Ve).
All our sandwiches and paninis can be made using Vegan cheese or gluten-free bread. Please just let us know when placing your order.
Paninis served with hand-cut chips and dressed, mixed leaves £4.75
- Prime cured ham topped with melted cheddar cheese and chilli jam
- Wensleydale cheese topped with sticky fig relish (V)
- Tuna (dolphin-friendly) with melted cheddar cheese and freshly cut red onion
- Peri-Peri chicken topped melted mature cheddar cheese and a Peri-Peri sauce
- Cheddar cheese melt with fresh tomatoes and red onion (V)
A selection of fresh ground coffees (latte, cappuccino, mocha, americano)