Peer Support Groups
The Cellar Trust provide welcoming and supportive Peer Support Groups where people with a range of different lived experiences come together to help and support each other.
- We provide in-house Peer Support Groups to help support our clients
- Specialists in delivering Staff Peer Support Groups to improve wellbeing
- Our trained facilitators can host Peer Support Groups for external organisations
- We provide training for your own facilitators, or co-facilitation options
- Groups can cover a range of mental health or practical issues
- Can be carried out face-to-face or remotely
We can provide a variety of options for Peer Support Groups, from those arranged with a planned structure in mind to those that have more of a fluid feel. Regardless of the specific format, all of our Groups provide a unique level of support and understanding based on the core principles of Peer Support.
Within our Peer Support Groups we aim to:
- Provide a safe space to check-in about your own wellbeing
- Hold a confidential space to talk about a range of topics
- Promote self-care, growth and resilience
- Discuss, expand and improve our coping strategies
Contact email@example.com or 01274 586474 to find out more about our client Peer Support Groups, or to find out more about the facilitation and training options for your organisation.
Skills for Being Well in Adversity
Are you struggling with your mental health? Your mental health and wellbeing when facing tough times is important. Join our Skills for Being Well in Adversity course to connect, share experiences and listen with like-minded people. This is a FREE course, open to everyone.
It can help you learn more about self-care, managing stress, anxiety, and thinking styles and beliefs. Designed to help you cope with triggers deal with difficult feelings, reflect and move forward.
For further details or to book a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01274 586474.