Peer Support Groups
The Cellar Trust provide welcoming and supportive Peer Support Groups where people with a range of different lived experiences come together to help and support each other.
- We provide in-house Peer Support Groups to help support our clients
- Specialists in delivering Staff Peer Support Groups to improve wellbeing
- Our trained facilitators can host Peer Support Groups for external organisations
- We provide training for your own facilitators, or co-facilitation options
- Groups can cover a range of mental health or practical issues
- Can be carried out face-to-face or remotely
We can provide a variety of options for Peer Support Groups, from those arranged with a planned structure in mind to those that have more of a fluid feel. Regardless of the specific format, all of our Groups provide a unique level of support and understanding based on the core principles of Peer Support.
Within our Peer Support Groups we aim to:
- Provide a safe space to check-in about your own wellbeing
- Hold a confidential space to talk about a range of topics
- Promote self-care, growth and resilience
- Discuss, expand and improve our coping strategies
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01274 586474 to find out more about our client Peer Support Groups, or to find out more about the facilitation and training options for your organisation.