Make a donation
“I don’t know where I would be without the Cellar Trust, it’s turned my life around. The people are fantastic, they have always been there for me.”
Help us change lives
By donating to The Cellar Trust, you will be making a real difference to someone facing a mental health challenge. We support people 365 days a year, and we need around £1 million each year – almost £3,000 a day – to continue our life-changing work. Whatever the amount, you’ll be helping give someone the gift of hope when they need it most.
- £5 could help provide wellbeing and learning resources for someone participating in one of our skill shops.
- £16 could help someone begin their recovery journey with a one-to-one support and action planning session.
- £50 could pay for our team to provide mediation services to help someone remain in work, and to advise their employer on steps they could take to help keep their employee well.
Become a Friend of The Cellar Trust
Becoming a Friend of The Cellar Trust is a really simple way of making a difference. By making a regular donation, you will be giving someone the gift of hope when they need it most. You can make a one-off donation annually or donate on a monthly basis using the online form on this page. Alternatively you can print and the complete a form here. Return in person to our reception, or by email to email@example.com
As a Friend of The Cellar Trust you will:
- Know you are helping someone who is facing mental health challenges to build a brighter future
- Receive an invitation to our annual Friends’ reception
- Get a free tea/coffee and cake voucher for The Cellar Trust Cafe as a thank you for signing up to our Friends scheme
- Receive our quarterly Friends’ e-newsletter
- Be invited to other special events held through the year
Payroll giving is a simple and easy way to support The Cellar Trust by donating directly from your salary. Donations are made before tax but after National Insurance. That means if you choose to donate £10, only £8 will be taken from your salary. See www.gov.uk/payroll-giving for more details or speak to your employer.
Send us a text
Text CELT11 followed by a space and the amount you wish to donate, to 70070 (eg CELT11 £10).
Find out about ways to fundraise for us here.
Don’t forget the Gift Aid
If you are a UK tax payer please remember to Gift Aid your donation. If you do, every £1 you donate is worth £1.25 to us.
A gift in your will means that we will be able to continue helping people for generations to come. To help you make a will safely and conveniently we work with Make a Will Online where you can make a will for free. Every will is checked by a fully qualified solicitor and you have access to their helplines at no extra cost. For further information click here.