Make a donation
“I don’t know where I would be without the Cellar Trust, it’s turned my life around. The people are fantastic, they have always been there for me.”
Help us change lives
By donating to The Cellar Trust, you will be making a real difference to someone facing a mental health challenge. We support people 365 days a year, and we need around £1 million each year – almost £3,000 a day – to continue our life-changing work. Whatever the amount, you’ll be helping give someone the gift of hope when they need it most.
- £5 could help provide wellbeing and learning resources for someone participating in one of our skill shops.
- £16 could help someone begin their recovery journey with a one-to-one support and action planning session.
- £50 could pay for our team to provide mediation services to help someone remain in work, and to advise their employer on steps they could take to help keep their employee well.
Become a Friend of The Cellar Trust
Becoming a Friend of The Cellar Trust is a really simple way of making a difference. By making a regular donation, you will be giving someone the gift of hope when they need it most. You can make a one-off donation annually or donate on a monthly basis. As a Friend of The Cellar Trust you will:
- Know you are helping someone who is facing mental health challenges to build a brighter future
- Receive an invitation to our annual Friends’ reception
- Get a free tea/coffee and cake voucher for The Cellar Trust Café as a thank you for signing up to our Friends scheme
- Receive our quarterly Friends’ e-newsletter
- Be invited to other special events held through the year
Don’t forget the Gift Aid
If you are a UK tax payer please remember to Gift Aid your donation. If you do, every £1 you donate is worth £1.25 to us.
Find out about other ways to donate here.