Peer Support Training
The Cellar Trust have provided an award-winning approach to Peer Support since 2016 and have national influence in this field. We now provide Level 3 Accredited Peer Support Training to anyone aiming to gain professional certification in this unique and proven type of support work. We have a range of options to suit both organisations and individuals who want to increase their understanding of Peer Support.
- Level 3 nationally recognised certification
- 2-day training from as little as £60 + vat per day
- Remote options available, to be accessed from any location
- Can be carried out face-to-face
- 100% satisfaction from attendees
This excellent training has an interactive and welcoming course structure – to ensure attendees are supported towards achieving accreditation
Included within this course:
- What Is Peer Support?
- Professional Boundaries
- Active Listening Techniques
- Trauma-Informed Practice
- Equality & Diversity
- Sharing Lived Experience
- Self-care & Wellbeing Plans
Contact David.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01274 586474 to find out more or to book on upcoming course dates.
100% satisfaction from all learners!
All attendees have deemed this training ‘Excellent’ or ‘Good’.