Peer Support Training
The Cellar Trust have provided an award-winning approach to Peer Support since 2016 and have national influence in this field. We now provide Level 3 Accredited Peer Support Training to anyone aiming to gain professional certification in this unique and proven type of support work. We have a range of options to suit both organisations and individuals who want to increase their understanding of Peer Support.
- Level 3 nationally recognised certification
- 2-day training from as little as £60 + vat per day
- Remote options available, to be accessed from any location
- Can be carried out face-to-face
- 100% satisfaction from attendees
This excellent training has an interactive and welcoming course structure – to ensure attendees are supported towards achieving accreditation
Included within this course:
- What Is Peer Support?
- Professional Boundaries
- Active Listening Techniques
- Trauma-Informed Practice
- Equality & Diversity
- Sharing Lived Experience
- Self-care & Wellbeing Plans
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01274 586474 to find out more or to book on upcoming course dates.
Find out more about Peer Support
To find out more information about our peer support services, please fill in the form below.