Our strategy and values
Our vision is to provide high-quality mental health support for people in the right place at the right time.
Our mission is to work with partners to give people struggling with their mental health the support they need, so that they can live positively and independently, and build their own brighter future.
Our strategic goals
- We will improve, develop and expand our support for people on their journey into employment
- We will deliver personalised support for people in emotional distress
- We will develop a new therapy service for The Cellar Trust
- We will further develop our training and digital offer
- We will continue to develop as a thriving, sustainable and impactful organisation
Our key principles
- We will reach more people and make it as easy as we can for them to access our services
- We will champion lived expertise and peer support
- We will use our expertise to influence mental health services, policy and strategy
We are a values driven organisation; our values underpin everything that we do. They are about ‘how’ we do things and guide our behaviours and decisions. Our values are: