Pathways to Employment
Who can access this service?
This service is for people 16 and over, who are out of work with moderate to severe, and/or enduring mental health problems who want to work towards a specific goal such as education, training, voluntary or paid work. It is available to people who live in Bradford, Airedale, Wharfedale and Craven. Find out how to access this service here.
The Pathways to Employment Team are here to help people dream of a brighter future, develop their goals and work on a plan of how to achieve their goals. Whether that involves developing new skills, undertaking new qualifications, gaining some work experience for their CV, or exploring a new career choice – we are here to help. Community based appoints available
The Pathways to Employment service offers:
- One-to-one coaching and regular progress reviews
- Access to our online self-lead training platform
- Action planning and goal setting
- Wellness planning
- Access to our Work Retention Service
- Self Development Workshops which aim to help you with things like confidence-building and resilience
- Employment Workshops which aim to help you explore the job market and equip you with tools to help you search, apply and secure voluntary or paid work.
- 1:1 Career exploration and interview preparation
- Access to structured peer support groups
As part of the Pathway to Employment service, you will be able to work with our Partnership Engagement Officer to explore opportunities for work placements, work trials and paid work opportunities.