Peer Support Supervision
The Cellar Trust deliver external supervision to Peer Support Workers who are currently working elsewhere within the VCS or public/private sectors. By providing supervision from a peer specialist who is outside of the existing environment, we can provide a safe and objective space for the Peer Support Worker to reflect on the unique successes and challenges of their role.
- External Peer Support Supervision
- Trained by Health Education England
- Starting from as little as £30 + vat per session
- Remote or face-to-face options available
- Can provide 1-2-1 or group sessions
We ensure that each attendee has the much-needed time to explore the emotional impact of their work and to identify their future goals and areas for development.
- Confidential, empathetic and respectful
- Values and resilience-based supervision
- Empowering and supporting Peer Support Workers
- Encouraging reflective practice
- Enhancing self-care plans and promoting recovery
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01274 586474.
To find out more information about our peer support services please fill in the form below.