Our Christmas lunches are back!
Our much-loved, four-course Christmas lunches are back and will be available in our cafe every weekday throughout December – from Friday 1 until Friday 22 December.
We’ve kept the price the same as last year, £15 per person (£7.50 for children under 10) so you can celebrate Christmas in style while still supporting people with mental health problems in our community. Lunches will be served at 12pm and will also include a complimentary glass of wine.
This year we’re also delighted to offer two evening sessions; we’ll be serving our four-course menu at 7pm on Thursday 7 and Thursday 14 December for £22 per person.
Bookings must be made 48 hours in advance, please have your menu choices ready when booking.
To book call 01274 586474 or email email@example.com
- Homemade seasonal soup with homemade bread and butter
- Classic prawn cocktail
- Roast turkey with sausage and bacon wraps, sage and onion stuffing and cranberry sauce
- Salmon Florentine (salmon fillet with spinach and a rich cheese sauce)
- Parsnip, cranberry and chestnut loaf served with a vegetarian jus
(All main courses are served with roast potatoes and fresh seasonal vegetables)
- Christmas pudding served with brandy sauce or custard
- Forest fruits Pavlova served with cream
Tea, coffee and mints
(Allergen information for each dish is available on request)